My latest toy has arrived!

You know how when you're young you see so many things you want yet can't get? As a kid, i used to adore lego Technic sets. I always felt that they were cooler than ur plane jane cartoony lego sets. Problem was, they always seemed to be priced out of reach, and parents being parents refused to buy them for me because they were too expensive, and cause they didn't wanna spoil me (all for my own good, ya understand?)

Fast forward 15 years, i now have enough money to buy my own lego set, and what did i get? A cartoony lego set-a Star Wars one to be precise. I'll just cut to the chase and let the pictures do the talking :D


My very own collectors series Star Wars Imperial Star Destroyer




And here's the build process, about 21hrs over 3 days.

Day 1,










Finally, the completed frame




Day 2,






Completed hull structure



Day 3 - final day of construction,





And FINALLY



It also came with a plaque and a cute little Rebel Blockade Runner ship










I don't know how you did it, but if you've managed to finish reading till here, congrats and kudos to you for your patience :)
Lastly i'd like to thank the ever gracious Seng Lee for helping me acquire this :D

Until the next time...ciao!

1 comments

de Cor's said...

dude, gotta work on your template wei. :P